Secrets of Successful High Earners™ FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
You can also download this file as a PDF here.
- What is Seminar-in-a-Box?
- What comes in Secrets of Successful High Earners™ Seminar-in-a-Box?
- There are plenty of packaged workshops available. What makes this one different?
- Are there any special requirements for presenting this material?
- How can this seminar be used?
- Will I have an exclusive license or territory?
- What’s the best format for presenting the seminar?
- Is it strictly a two-hour seminar?
- Who is the ideal audience for this seminar?
- I’m a financial advisor. If this seminar is being marketed to women who want to earn more money, will they have money to invest?
- Will I be able to sell my products during my presentation?
- What is the cost?
- Can I share the license fee with others in my office?
- Is there multiple license pricing?
- Can I share a license with a co-facilitator?
- What is the cost of additional materials?
- How do I reorder materials?
- Will I be able to modify the PowerPoint presentation?
- What’s available to help me market the seminar?
- Will I be able to modify the marketing templates?
- I live outside the U.S. Can I still use the material?
- Is there an evaluation process for assessing the materials prior to purchasing?
- Is it NASD approved?
The Seminar-in-a-Box is just that: A complete, turnkey seminar that will allow you to deliver a professional, unique presentation to women. We call it “Seminar-in-a-Box” because it has everything you need—from a complete workshop script, to special gifts to give to attendees, to note cards, to workbooks, to a PowerPoint presentation to training DVDs—right in the box.
This two-hour seminar, Secrets of Successful High Earners™, was developed by Barbara Stanny, the leading authority on women and money. You can offer the seminar to attract new clients, or enhance your relationship with existing clients. The seminar can also be used as a revenue stream by charging a fee to participants.
Here’s what you’ll receive with Seminar-in-a-Box:
- An annotated/training DVD where Barbara personally guides you through the workshop and offers important tips and suggestions to ensure your success
- A DVD of Barbara facilitating the workshop in front of a live audience of women so you can experience it as one of the audience members
- Leader’s Guide—a complete script of the workshop
- A professionally designed 64-slide PowerPoint presentation
- 24 workbooks for attendees
- 24 note cards specially designed for one of the exercises
- Seminar-inspired gifts: A copy of Overcoming Underearning®, a My Stretches journal, and an affirmation card
- Complete instructions for accessing online marketing templates, including a press release, advertising, invitations and follow-up letters
The topic itself, Secrets of Successful High Earners™, is unique and takes a totally fresh approach to helping empower women financially, focusing on the “inner work” rather than just the nuts-and-bolts external approach. It’s highly interactive with lots of discussion and experiential exercises.
We know that women connect with the message. The intimacy of the conversation creates a professional bond with participants. Women leave the seminar feeling motivated and ready to take action, which means a high number of consultations for you. Note: Don’t worry if you’re not a highly experienced facilitator – we provide you with a training DVD to ensure you’ll be successful.
No. Whether you’re an experienced presenter or a novice, we’ve designed a complete, turnkey seminar that gives you all the tools you’ll need to deliver a high-quality, professional seminar. We do, however, recommend that you have a passion for working with women!
Used as a marketing tool, it’s an exceptional way to distinguish yourself from other professionals. Invite your current female clients as a way of enhancing your relationship with them. Or, use the seminar to attract new clients with its distinctive message of financial empowerment.
Licensees might choose to charge a fee to attend the seminar and use it as a revenue stream. For example, licensees have charged $25-$50 per person, with attendees providing feedback that the fee was an excellent value. Also, licensees will have an opportunity to purchase other books, CDs and products featuring the work of Barbara Stanny at a discounted cost, to sell to seminar attendees at your presentation.
No. If a company is interested in licensing the rights of this material as a specific program, they should contact us at (360) 385-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This two-hour seminar can be offered with a lunch, dinner, wine and hors d’oeuvres or coffee and dessert. However, we’ve found that this topic is so compelling to women that they eagerly attend without such incentives. Licensees have found success in co-presenting with a complementary professional—for example, a financial advisor could team with a personal coach or with a small business consultant.
Included in the Seminar-in-a-Box is a DVD where you can watch Barbara facilitate a live workshop. After watching this DVD, we’re confident that you’ll have a clear sense of the format that will work best for you.
The seminar can be modified to be slightly longer or shorter than the two hours, depending on your needs.
The message of financial empowerment appeals to most women. The seminar has been well received by women of all age groups, backgrounds and income levels.
I’m a financial adviser. If this seminar is being marketed to women who want to earn more money, will those women have money to invest?
Women are eager to close the income gap with men, and are hungry for the tools to do so. Even high earning women are looking to make more money. This workshop has been well received by all age groups and across all income levels.
We encourage product sales that support this journey to financial empowerment and taking control of their lives. You can offer any of your products, Barbara’s books and products or any other resources you feel would help your attendees along this path. This seminar is meant to help you build relationships with prospective and current clients and was designed so women leave feeling motivated, ready to take action by booking an appointment with you. We discourage any high-pressure sales approach that could distract from this purpose.
Please contact us at (360) 385-0600 or email email@example.com for current pricing information.
No, but special multiple license pricing is available. Contact us at (360) 385-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Yes, special multiple pricing is available for ten or more licenses. Please contact us at (360) 385-0600 or email email@example.com
No. If you plan on working with a co-facilitator, they will not be allowed to present the material without you, as the licensee. While we encourage you to leverage cross-marketing opportunities, only one of you will be the official licensee, unless the other person wants to obtain a license too.
For each presentation that you give, you’ll need workbooks, a journal, an affirmation card, note cards and a copy of Overcoming Underearning®. The cost for materials is less than $10 per participant. You can purchase the products directly from Barbara Stanny & Co. Discounts are offered for bulk purchases of workbooks and note cards.
We’ve made it as simple for you as possible. Materials can be ordered by downloading an order form at our special site for licensees or by calling our office at 360.385.0600 (9:30 – 5:00 Pacific Time, Monday – Thursday). For questions about reorders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. To keep the integrity of the material intact, you won’t be allowed to modify the PowerPoint presentation.
With your annual license fee, you’ll have online access to up-to-date materials to help your marketing efforts. These include testimonials you can use in promotions, templates of invitations, postcards, advertisements and follow-up letters. A sample press release is provided, along with some seminar marketing “best practices”. You can also access digital files of artwork to use in your own promotional pieces.
Yes. We hope you’ll personalize them!
Yes. There isn’t any investment or financial advice given in the seminar and the limited use of US$ can be easily modified.
No. Every company has a different compliance process. However, this seminar doesn’t contain any investment or financial advice or mention any financial products, which has made getting compliance approval less of a problem. This seminar has already been successfully approved by numerous compliance departments.